A meticulously maintained Series 3 automatic now available in superb order. Recorded mileage : 75,000.
Chassis no.V8/11457/RCA. Engine no.V540/1457
Believed to have been a Sloane Street main showroom demonstrator, then driven by E.A.Hordern for one year, before being carefully stored by him in .....
Syon Park 2019
Lot Number 158
Chassis Number 03393
Make Aston Martin
Model V8 Vantage
Following the unveiling of the AMV8 Vantage concept car in 2003 at the North American International Auto Show designed by Henrik Fisker, the production .....
Aston Martin AMV8 1974 Automatic series three
Tudor Green metallic with Natural leather, oroginal colour from new
Air conditioning and rare factory electric sunroof
superb condition inside and out , runs and drives perfectly , superb unusual to be rust free from new .
rare opportunity .....
First registered 1989 Full service history, last but one car built before Ford acquisition. Over past 15 years of ownership has received engine, bodywork and interior work done to maintain in immaculate condition. Mileage - 66,000 Miles.
Automatic - Left hand drive. Would consider offers circa £160k. .....
Chassis # R12159
Engine # V/540/2159/V
- Recent fourteen-year ownership by an enthusiastic AMOC member
- Wonderfully detailed history file containing MOT and maintenance records from 1983
- Multiple AMOC Concours entries, and appearances in magazines and on television
- Former ownership by a .....
AM V8 1973 project. Complete car. RHD, automatic. Bodywork finished, rust free perfect respray in Jubilee silver. Everything rechromed, new bumpers. Engine V580 upgraded by Koenigsegg to X specs. 4 refurbished Weber 48 carbs. Price 150.000,00 GBP OBO
5.3 V8 1973 engine. Last owner says it has been .....
Chassis # R15733
- One of only 27 Prince of Wales specification Volantes built, of which 22 had RHD steering
- Only four owners and less than 15,000 miles from new, and in excellent condition
- Recent mechanical recommissioning and new fabric roof by Aston Martin Works
- One of the most desirable .....
This AMV8 has VIN Number V8/10501/RCA and is the FIRST car produced after the David Brown era, though the first 19 cars retained the " David Brown Aston Martin " bonnet badge ! The production of the AMV8 stretched over a period of 17 years and this is the first Vin !
This AMV8 is registered in Belgium .....
Chassis # V8/11125/RCA
Engine # V/540/1125
- One of 970 Series 3 cars manufactured
- Manufactured in January 1974 and sold new in Dorset, England
- Finished in its original colour combination of Cornish Gold with a fawn interior
- Boasts a comprehensive history file containing copies of many .....
Chassis # V8/11763/RCAS
Engine # V/540/1763/S
- Manufactured in 1977 and delivered new to a lady in Jersey in January 1978
- Finished in its wonderful original colours of Madagascar brown with a fawn leather interior
- Accompanied by a superlative history file with the original service books, .....