2006 FIAT Stilo Abarth ex-works - Sequential - 220HP For Sale
FIAT Stilo Abarth - NTecnologhy. Ex-Works car FIAT Spain, it was built for the Spanish Gravel Championship with some special upgrades over the "Trophy" cars making the car very competitive, winning the 2WD class overall several times and allowing the factory driver Albert Llovera to achieve 2nd position in the Spanish Gravel Championship (2WD) in 2007. After that the car was stored and only used occasionally.
Specifications to include:
- 6 speed Sequential Sadev gearbox with flat shift.
- Alfa 147 GTA Cup engine with 220 HP.
- Proflex 3 way suspension all round (just serviced).
- Works N-Tecnology/Abarth numbered bodyshell with comprehensive weld in roll cage.
- Composite lightweight bonnet and hood. Actually on metal doors but a set of composite doors included too.
- All safety equipment renewed 1 year ago, so new seats, belts, extinguisher.
The car has been re-prepared last year (including full respray, etc) and it has seen almost no use since (40 km ss). It's actually rally ready, on the button to enter its next event.
This car represents a good chance to own a factory built, ex-works car that is very fun to drive with its sequential gearbox and proper competition engine that revs to 8k rpm while still very reliable and easy to maintain. All this for half the price of a R2-R3! Also a different car on parc ferme for sure.
This is one of the first cars produced already in 1979; Chassis n 008/79.
Central monocoque frame in steel sheet filled with polyurethane, with 2 tubular frames at the front and at the rear for easy.....
Fiat Abarth 1000TC Replica."Very cheap" Full Roll cage, Full race engine and rebuild gearbox. The car is in good solid and rust free condition. Danish V5, National FIA papers. Build by FIA Homologation.....