1929 Bentley 4.5 Litre Le Mans **NOW SOLD** For Sale
**NOW SOLD** Thank you for all your interest....
- Supplied by Rootes Ltd of Piccadilly W1
- A well-known car in Bentley circles with fascinating early history
- Original Registration Number
- Owned for more than 25 years by former WWII Pilot in Suffolk
- A characterful benchmark Classic in exemplary condition
- Further details and price on application
This Bentley 3 liter Speed model (chassis #889, engine #828) has a 4½ liter engine and an overdrive. She has a new 3 liter radiator with much more cooling capacity. The two magnetos are overhauled......
We have a rather unique Bentley 4 ½ Litre Le Mans Petersen Special available. An experienced specialist builder who had built a couple of top quality Petersen Specials in the past built this particular.....
- Built by R.C. Moss at Bentley expert Graham Moss in Melbourne
- Exact Recreation of the 1919 Vanden Plas Blower Bentley
- 130-inch wheel base chassis
- 5.3-liter block
- Original 4.5-liter gearbox,.....