1967 Alfa Giulia Super 1,6 bollino oro/ FIA + road registration For Sale
Giulia Super 1600 Bollino Oro / Road Registration + FIA Papers
Very nice Giulia, suitable for classic rallyes, hillclimbs, trackdays, or
just to have fun on the road while road registered as a classic car!
- First registered in Italy / Sicilia
- 2016 imported to Germany
- Original Typ 105.26 Bollino oro
- German Road Registration as a Classic Car in 2017!
- FIA Historic Technical Passport 10/2016 / Period G1
(1966-1967) / FIA Class CT13
- Full roll cage
- OMP bucket seat on driver side
- Period bucket seat on passenger side
- 1570 ccm engine tuned up to nearly 160 hp
- High perfomance race clutch
- stainless steel exhaust incl header
- Toyo semi slick tyres 185/60/14 new
- BWA alloy wheels (not seen on picture)
- Exterieur in original colour "verde muschio"
- 7/41 rear axle for hill climb use
-11/43 rear axle for road and track day use
- Original Italian Libretto
- German Zulassungsbescheinigung I +II
- next TÜV 7/2019
- starts on the button
A VERY nice, ALL original, VERY rare, perfectly running/driving and early '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300Ti ( standing pedals ). With the original engine. Can be driven anywhere. It has Dutch registration......
We have an unrestored 1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super in superb condition available. Franco Di Lulio bought it on the 19th September 1972 in Italy. The bodywork is in great condition with all panels.....
Recently purchased in Arezzo Italy a wonderfull example of one of the last Series II Super model with twin headlamps, extra gauges, gearbox console, badged as Giulia Super 1.3 and the hubcaps with.....
1.6-litre 4 cylinder, 112 hp. One of just 1'400 cars built. 5-speed gearbox, front disc brakes. Body and interior restored a number of years ago, original steering-wheel with the car (to be restored)......