• Marque : TRIUMPH
• Model : TR2 LONG DOOR
• - details above
• Price euro: 63.500
• Chassis n. : TS 2233 L
• - details above
• Km shown : 2700
• Owners : 1 since total restoration
• Interior : red
• Outside : white
• Soft top: black
• Mechanicals: just totally restored
• Body work: just totally restored
• Paintwork : just totally restored
• Chromes: just totally restored
• Options : wire wheels, hoof frame cover, tonneau cover.
• Notes: just totally restored in 2013 using original parts and following the original specifications,cost exceeding 70.000 euro, driven only 2700 km.
67, Via San Bernardino
25030 Roncadelle –Brescia -Italy
Mob. +39- the details below
MORE DETAILED PHOTOS IN THE WEBSITE - details above
Like many automobile manufacturers of the early twentieth century, Triumph got its start in the bicycle business, beginning operations in 1887. Bicycle production expanded rapidly, which naturally.....
Tr2 Macau racer - one off, A very well known racer from the late 1970's, she has raced every British track extensively when built and owned by Henry Toombs (of XANTHOS lotus 23 fame) - very successful-.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The Sáragga Collection event, 21 September 2019. Estimate:€20,000 - €30,000 Charming white-over-black colour schemeAn excellent driver-quality.....
Parts included: Boot Cover, Windscreen, Metal Dashboard (No Instruments), Bonnet, Front cowling for headlights and radiator, Spare wheel cover (Includes Number plate), Side screens, Cloth Hood (Unopened),.....
We are delighted once again to offer this exceptional, correct car back onto market having spent the past 12 months with one of our Nottinghamshire based long term regular customers. This is a very.....