2000-V Aston Martin DB7 V12 Vantage Coupe 6-Speed Manual in Silver Tungsten with Carbon, Charcoal & Silver leather with Carbon inlays, Featuring: Best colour combination Tungsten with Silver & Carbon inlays, Bright grill, Tail light trims, Reverse camera, Electric & heated seats, Push button engine start, Aston seat logo’s, Full service history with Aston & specialist AM dealers, Odometer reading 92,000 (under 6,000 miles per year). Fantastic condition inside & out!
This rare, manual, enthusiast maintained DB7 Vantage is sold with many receipts for work between services such as alloy wheel refurbs, stainless exhaust system, regular Waxoyling, replacing bushes, interior trim refurbishment, paintwork attended to when required and a reversing camera. Also included is an A.M. Battery Conditioner and an Aston Martin umbrella. Both sets of keys work and are present. Just four previous keepers. Optional V12 number plate available at additional cost.
Silver Tungsten paintwork with Carbon, Grey and Silver interior with Carbon inlays Aston logos in seats Suede headlining Bright grill 18inch 10-spoke alloys (locking wheels bolts) Bridgestone tyres Black calipers Twin chrome exhaust tips Rear lamp centre trims in bodycolour reverse camera (Navigation removed) Electric seats Heated seats Climate control AC Push button engine start Sony radio/CD player with hard drive and Amplifier (in boot) Traction control Front armrest with storage and lockable Carpet mats.
HPI clearance certificate RAC Car Passport Full Aston owners book pack Full service history (listed/available) MOT expires 10/12/17 Lower banding road tax (pre-2002) £235 per annum Supporting literature includes original Aston Martin Owners Guide and Service Book. Fault diagnosis codes leaflet, AMOC welcome pack and window/car stickers & original DB7 Vantage Sales Brochure. All of the above history is documented and officially stamped by the dealer. Additionally, itemised and detailed receipts are present for the independent garages. All MOT's from 2008 to date, current with no advisories.
• Aston Martin Lancaster Sevenoaks. Pre delivery Inspection @ 32 miles. 17/12/99
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 1424 miles. 14/02/2000
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 7531 miles. 21/07/2000
• Works Service carried out a replacement of instrument cluster as part of a scheduled recall at 7531 miles. 21/07/2000 (Documented & stamped within Service History).
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 3663 miles. 11/01/2001
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 7305 miles. 03/06/2001
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 17053 miles. 01/03/2002
• Works Service, Newport Pagnell @ 26755 miles. 14/10/2002
• Lancaster Aston Martin Sevenoaks @ 31535 miles. 05/08/2003
• Lancaster Aston Martin Sevenoaks @ 33658 miles. 05/11/2003
• Lancaster Aston Martin Sevenoaks @ 35832 miles. 18/02/2004
• Lancaster Aston Martin Sevenoaks @ 39093 miles. 11/08/2004
• Lancaster Aston Martin Sevenoaks @ 43539 miles. 10/03/2005
• JCT 600 Aston Martin in Leeds @ 50801 miles 22/06/06
• Runnymede Motor Company @ 57844 miles. 20/12/2007
• Runnymede Motor Company @ 61107 miles. 10/12/2008
• RSR Automotive @ 63237 miles. 24/04/2009
• Derby Motor Services @ 67669 miles. 12/11/2009
• RSR Automotive @ 80850 miles. 19/08/2011
• RSR Automotive @ 82446 miles. 14/02/2012
• RSR Automotive @ 84475 miles. 30/05/2012 (New coil pack)
• RSR Automotive @ 86516 miles. 04/12/2012
• RSR Automotive @ 87282 miles. 18/07/2013
• RSR Automotive @ 87891 miles. 13/12/2013
• RSR Automotive @ 90385 miles. 07/12/2015
• RSR Automotive @ 91345 miles. 16/12/2016
Thackray Car Sales Limited TCS DANBURY / MALDON ESSEX
Viewings strictly by appointment only, as we have several storage facilities for our stock vehicles. Part-exchange vehicles welcome, vehicles supplied with a HPI confirmation certificate, Aviva driveaway 5-days insurance cover available subject to prior Aviva approval, T&C’s, *Credit & debit cards accepted, UK mainland delivery available, Finance credit facilities, Comprehensive warranty options from 3 to 36 months, Tyre, MOT & Gap cover available, all vehicles receive a full valet & polish, level checks & servicing where necessary. Please call for more details or to reserve this vehicle. All vehicles are strictly subject to availability. For demonstration road tests a copy of your driving licence (both parts) must be available on our request. Personal cherished number plates are not offered with our vehicles unless stated and advertised on the vehicle details. TCS are a family owned private Limited business with over 25 years motor retail experience and we pride ourselves on our professional business practices and offer total customer care to all our valued customers. *Note: Finance & Driveaway insurance subject to status & availability. For vehicle valuations we need to appraise your vehicle and documentation. Credit cards accepted for holding deposits only, Debit card payments for the balance of your purchase. E&OE.
Fuel Type PETROL
CO2 Emissions 450 (g/km)
CO2 Band M
• Urban Cold MPG 9.7
• Extra Urban MPG 22.2
• Combined MPG 15.0
Engine CC 5935 cc
Nominal CC 5.9 L
Driving Axle REAR
Drive Type 4X2
Number of Cylinders 12
Power Delivery NORMAL
Bore 89 /Stroke 80
Fuel Type PETROL
Power BHP 420.0
Torque RPM 5000
Power RPM 6500
Max Speed MPH185
Acceleration (0-60 MPH) secs 5.0
• Height 1238 mm
• Width 1830 mm
• Length 4646 mm
Range Description DB7
Gross Vehicle Weight 2060 kg
Kerb Weight 1800 kg
Engine Model Description AM2
Engine Location FRONT
Engine Make ASTON MARTIN
Cylinder Arrangement VEE
Number of Valves per Cylinder 4
Valve Gear DOHC
Country of Origin UNITED KINGDOM
Torque lb ft 400.0
Torque Nm 542.0
Urban Cold L/100km 29.2
Extra Urban L/100km 12.7
Combined L/100km 18.8
Power KW 313.2
Max Speed KPH 298
Acceleration (0-100 KPH) secs 5.0
TCS DANBURY / MALDON ESSEX
Tel: the details below
Mob: the details below
Email: using the button below
Web: - details above
This is an early supercharged I6 DB7 Volante Convertible (MY1997) fitted with the rare 5-speed manual gearbox, one of only 66 RHD I6 Volantes made. Finished in rare metallic Galloway Green (one of.....
The DB7 Dunhill Special Edition was unveiled in 1997 as a unique derivative produced for Alfred Dunhill, a leading fashion company specialising in men’s luxury goods to include writing implements,.....
This rarely available DB7 finished in Antrim Blue Metallic with a Light Grey / Pacific Leather Interior, it has only covered 46,818 Miles with an Aston Martin Service History, Specification Includes.....
1 Owner car . Matching numbers . VIN Number 304443 . Engine Number AM2/04362 . First registration 02/09/2004 .
Chiltern Green Exterior with Black Interior . 44983 Km . More info call 0032 3 886 39.....
DB7 i6 manual cheviot red with parchment leather interior. One of the last pre airbag models first registered in 1997, this makes it in my opinion the best looking and most desirable spec DB7. Fresh.....
In June 1997 Aston Martin unveiled a unique DB7 derivative that had been produced for Alfred Dunhill, the leading British company specialising in men's clothing and a range of luxury goods including.....