2001 Vauxhall Omega CDX 2.2 AUTO - 62K - MOT JUNE For Sale
Great car, low mileage, backed up by MOT. I purchased the car in Bedford in January to use for weekends and long journeys up the line and also for my girlfriend to drive, but she doesn't share my passion for ageing and classic cars and wants a 'bubble car' and this is definitely not that! Its not quite a classic, but its getting there and rather nice to cruise around in if, like me you enjoy that kind of thing! Very comfortable, excellent features like 6 level heated front seats, cruise control and the electric sunroof.
Please do check the MOT history, particularly the most recent, all the 'repair immediately's have been done. The car is pretty much rust free. I hit the underside and the arches with an under-seal and rust stabiliser which has been mentioned in the MOT. I feel the wording is rather unfair, the pipes are not corroded, they had some surface rust so I coated them to prevent any issues. I welcome any inspection, the car has nothing to hide. There is a little rust scab on the drivers side rear wheel arch.
There is a pretty comprehensive history for the early days. Cam-belt has been done once before but was due when I purchased her. Below are some of the highlights good and bad.
- Cam belt, water pump and auxiliary belt were changed at 57932 which was on the 8th February 2019
- Oil & filter, air filter and cabin filter all changed at 59750 which was on the 30th June 2019
- New silencer and centre pipe
- Headlight adjusters have been changed from the brittle plastic ones to metal/resin ones
- Both front drop-links replaced
- Exhaust is a little noisy (from the front), as I mentioned above the silencer and one of the centre pieces have been replaced. However I think that when these were fitted it may have rattled the front and loosened it up. It is not because there is a hole. I intend to have a look at this soon, but have not found the time so far.
-Paintwork is good, however a mop would really bring it back to life
- Bushes etc. unlikely to have ever been changed and replacing them would definitely tighten the handling up.
- Scuff on drivers side front bumper, see photos and couple of marks on drivers door
1 owner from brand new great new alloys. Great spot alloy. Any trial. Recent service. Free insurance. Superb. Mot. Tax. Free insurance. Economical. Reliable. New tyres.
superb all round
Morris Leslie Auctions Ltd are pleased to announce this lot will be offered for sale in our forth coming auction of classic vehicles on Saturday 23rd November at our Perthshire auction centre, over.....