1970 Ford Bronco Full Restore All Custom 1 off 450-HP Lift $55.9 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west no salt on roads.
1970 Ford Bronco Custom - Frame Off Build with Rebuilt 302 Motor! -
$55,995...USD dollars Firm...the price can change if we do work or services to it...
- We are proud to present this custom 1970 Ford Bronco...Tilt Hood....
- This 1970 Ford Bronco was acquired by its previous owner 13 years ago, with subsequent work including a repaint in white as well as installation of suspension and body lifts, a custom roll cage and rack, 15? polished aluminum wheels with 35? tires, front disc brakes, bucket seats, an aluminum dashboard, and more.
- The truck is equipped with a 302ci V8 which has been modified with a performance camshaft, roller rockers, a Holley 650 carburetor, and MDS ignition components.
- Power is routed to the rear or all four wheels through a C4 automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case with a twin-stick conversion.
- The truck has been repainted in white and features a removable single-piece fiberglass hood and front panel as well as black bolt-on fender flares.
- Tubular bumpers include a brush bar up front and an integrated receiver hitch in the rear.
- A custom roll cage is fitted with removable aluminum roof panels as well as a safari-style basket.
- The ride height has been raised using a 5? suspension lift and 3? body blocks from Wild Horses 4×4.
- Polished aluminum 15? wheels are mounted with 35? Super Swamper tires, while braking is handled by unassisted Ford Mustang discs up front and drums out back.
- The cabin features modern sport seats upholstered in black and fitted with vintage-style lap belts.
- Textured bed liner has been applied to the floors and cargo area, and a marine heater box features variable fan speeds as well as four vents mounted ahead of the shifter.
- Other components include twin transfer case shifters from Wild Horses and a Hi-Lift jack mounted to the roll cage.
- A leather-trimmed aftermarket steering wheel is mounted to a tilting aluminum column.
- A custom aluminum dash panel houses silver-faced AutoMeter gauges including a mechanical odometer showing fewer than 50 miles.
- The 302ci V8 has been modified with a performance camshaft, roller rockers, a Holley 650 carburetor, an MSD distributor, and more.
- The 450 crank HP is routed to the rear or all four wheels through a C4 automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case with a twin-stick conversion.
Condition: like new
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: white
title status: clean
- Financing available to qualified buyers... please email to schedule a showing!
- ALL SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- We specialize in out of state and country sales... No distance too far!