1989 Land Rover Defender 110, SAF Military For Sale
The main facts
- built in 1989 by Land Rover for and delivered to the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF). Documents / heritage certificate present
- 24 volt electrics
- 2.5 NAD, LT77 gear box
- only recently brought back to the UK after release from SAF
- all original signs in English / Chinese
- shows only 7500 km (most likely correct, as stated by the garage that done most of the work)
- drives like new, no rattles
- kept in absolute original condition (soft top restitched, only replacements where required). Absolutely no paint used in the works, so the car is fully original and all potential faults can be seen
- all required works, services etc. done. Including new timing belt
- bulkhead, chassis in very good condition, see photos for underbody
- radhaz kit for colder weather fitted
Very different from a British military 110 specification. E.g. Santana vacuum pump etc.
Genuine Ex Army 1998 Wolf.
A Six Seater Convertible!
Just Serviced and it had a new Cambelt Kit fitted.
ALL gearbox oils have been changed.
These vehicles are vastly different from standard military.....