1964 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova Fast 600-HP Pro Street $65k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads..
1964 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova = US-specs... Fast Custom 1 Off Street(~)Track 4 U
Model Chevy II Nova
Color Blue Metallic
Interior Ivory and Gray
Engine 383 Stroker
Transmission T56 6 speed
Mileage 3,508 since completed
Other 671 Supercharger, Custom throughout, 600+hp!
- The Nova was actually first introduced in 1962 as the Chevy II. These cars were built on the X body platform and it wasn't until 1969 that they were referred to as the Nova. They were built to compete with the Falcon and even had that same competing body styles like the Sedan, Convertible, Wagon and Hardtop. The Chevy II you are checking out here started life back in 64 but has undergone a huge evolution over time.
- The original build was a 3 year process done a little over 10 years ago. Since then it has evolved further being fine tuned into the custom street machine it is today. It is basically new from top to bottom with new sheet metal eliminating any concern for rust or previous body repair.
- Every nut and bolt on the car is new as well.
- The result is a 64 Chevy II that runs and is actually much tighter and nicer than new. We aren't hating on the original factory line but lets face it, they were cranking these cars out as fast as possible.
- This one however has been tediously built making sure everything is perfect and as nice as possible.
- Whether you are cruising down the road or sitting in a parking lot the car always draws a crowd and turns heads wherever it goes.
- We aren't sure if its the beautiful Blue Pearl Metallic paint or the ear catching rumble that grabs their attention so we will let you be the judge of that.
- Whatever it is, this is the type of car that demands to be looked at.
- This is a very high end build with no corners cut anywhere and seeing it in person plus cruising around the block will do nothing but confirm that.
- Check out the following tables to get a complete breakdown of all the high quality components used in its construction.
Body and Chassis information 1964 Nova
Drivetrain information 1964 Nova
Table of information about rear end
- As you can see not a single component was left untouched during the build and only top of the line parts were used throughout. It runs down the road extremely well and is a car you can hop in and take everywhere. A lot of times people see blowers and pro street which leads them to believe you have to tune on them all the time.
- That is absolutely not the case though. When built right these cars are created for optimal performance and a car like this needs very little maintenance.
- It has an excellent stance and sits on Centerline Warrior Wheels with Mickey Thompson 31x18.5 Pro Street Radials wrapped around the back.
- The biggest downfall we have seen on a lot of pro street cars is they seem to start skimping on the quality when it comes to the interior. That couldn't be farther from the truth on this hot rod. Just as much care was put into building a beautiful interior as there was creating horsepower.
- It was completed by Portage Trim out of Ohio. The high bucket leather seats, nicely upholstered rear tubs and custom center console all add to the look of this high end custom. It is all very well designed and is in excellent condition.
- The dash is painted to match the body and features Autometer gauges, custom gauge pods, a cool center mounted digital tach with shift light and all chrome knobs, switches.
- The tilt column was also painted to match the body and is topped off with a Billet wheel.
- The electrical is all working properly and was entirely redone with a 18 circuit Kwik Wire harness.
- With all of the features packed into this car there is no doubting we have left something out.
- Pro Touring, Pro Street, Hot Rod....No matter what you want to call it this is one of the nicest custom Chevy IIs/Nova out there.
You couldn't come close to building a custom like this for
Welcome to StreetDreamsTexas as celebrate our 20th year in providing classic cars and trucks for our worldwide client base. We appreciate each and every one of you. Offered here is a way cool muscle.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Auburn Fall event, 29 August - 1 September 2019. Estimate:$25,000 - $30,000 283 cu. in. V-8; automatic transmission with overdrive Highly modified and customized.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Auburn Fall event, 29 August - 1 September 2019. Estimate:$27,000 - $32,000 283 cu. in. V-8 engineFour-speed manual transmission Utilizes aftermarket tachometer.....