1966 Chevelle SS396 4 speed+ Hurst Shifter Restored $49.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...US-specs....no salt on roads....
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS396 = US-specs...360-HP & only 21k miles !
- A Video On Request please with the email form on this ad....
Free 1 Year Warranty*
NADA or Market Value: $59,990.00
Savings of $10,000
Offered price: $49,990..USD...
396cid Mark IV Chevrolet Big Block V8
4 speed manual
'66 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS396
• Beautifully Restored, just like it rolled off the showroom floor!
• Chevrolet's Legendary 396cid “Turbo-Jet” V8 underrated at 360HP!
• Chevrolet's 4 speed transmission w/ Hurst shifter
• 12 bolt Heavy Duty rear differential
• Mirror finish, Correct “C” Code Provincial White paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Correct “797” Black bucket seat interior with full Center Console + Clock
• Restored Dash with Full factory gauges plus “Knee Knocker” 7K RPM Tach
• Stainless Interior Trim
• Original AC Delco AM Radio
• New Door Panels, Headliner and Carpets
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Full Spare
• Ultra-sharp Power steering
• Optional Rally Wheels with BFG Radial T/As
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• 360HP Turbo-Jet 396ci V8, 4 Speed Manual, 12 Bolt Rear and Provincial White Paint too!
• Show or drive this '66 Chevelle SS396
-Now available from our USA showroom for worldwide purchase and delivery.
- More details coming soon and on request please with email us...
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Ermine white with red vinyl interior, new red carpets, Electric black convertible hooding in as new condition, numbers matching 283Ci V8 (4.63 Ltrs) three speed automatic, power windows x 4, power.....
Welcome to StreetDreamsTexas as muscle our way into our 20th year in the classic and collector automobile business, I have to say this is one of the top 5 best looking Chevelles we have ever had the.....
1966 Chevy Chevelle, 350 engine. California black plate car.
No rust, excellent door fit. Excellent upholstery, and dash, $10,000 spent on the engine, new headers, power steering, power brakes, front.....