Classic Car Auctions are delighted to offer the above vehicle at our upcoming sale at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre on 5th October 2019.
The ultimate 928. 1 of 38 RHD, manual gearbox GTs...
5.0-litre V8, 326bhp, 5-speed manual gearbox, sports suspension and twin exhausts
One former keeper and in current ownership since 2008. Just less than 120,000 miles
The gleaming Guards Red paintwork has been colour corrected and ceramic coated
Very smart interior with Linen leather seating piped in red
Recent timing belt change, new sump gasket, rotor arm and other mechanical works prior to the sale
The accompanying spreadsheet has some history of the car with all old MOT dates and older receipts
These rare cars are now highly sought-after
We are always keen to have similar cars and entries are now invited for our December Sale
Should you wish to consign your car for one of our future events, please get in touch with us via our website
Classic Car Auctions is perhaps the fastest growing Classic Car Auction company in this market, specialising in cars between £5,000 and £100,000 and we will happily help with a valuation without obligation for you to consider for entry at one of our upcoming sales.
Here's why you should consign your car with CCA:
- A dedicated classic car specialist will be with you every step of the way
- Industry leading print, online and social media marketing with our expert PR team
- CCA takes the hassle away from selling your car...we handle all sales enquiries
- Our low entry fee of £150 inc VAT and the seller's commission of just 5% plus VAT covers the cost of marketing across a dozen car sales websites and promotion to our extensive buyer database from all over the world
- We pay within 14 days of receipt of funds.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts