1965 Ford Mustang 347 V8 Resto-Mod Convertible $150k + spent For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert west....
1965 Ford Mustang 347ci V8 Resto-Mod Convertible = US-specs No Expense Spared Build !!
- A All Custom Mods with $150k+ Build - 347ci Crate V8 400-HP - Coil-over Suspension
- We re pleased to present this beautiful resto-mode Mustang Convertible.
- It started life as a '65 289ci 2-Valve V8 Convertible.
- The original car was brought to us in 2010 and stripped down to bare metal to begin the 10 month transformation process into the car you see today.
- It has covered only 1,950 miles since its build and is a blast to drive.
The owner wanted a clean "wolf in sheeps clothing" build, which is exactly what he got.
Original build cost in 2010 was $150k+(!)
Understated, refined, and alot of muscle.
- 1,950 Miles On Frame-Off Build
- Black Metallic Exterior Paint with Twin Dark Gray Ghost Racing Stripes
- 347ci Stroker Ford Performance Engine Producing 400+ hp w/ Programmable Fuel-Injection
- BBK Single-Stage Intake
- BBK 70mm Throttle-Body
- Mustang II Independent Front Suspension
- 5-speed Tremec TCET5008 TKO Transmission
- Wilwood Power Disc Brakes Front & Rear
- Power Windows, Doors, Trunk Release, and Locks
- Power Black Canvas Convertible Top
- Power Steering
- Coilover Suspension
- Dakota Digital Gauges
- Custom Black Leather Bucket-Seated Interior
- Stainless Steel Fuel Cell Under Carpeted Trunk
- Kenwood 1000-Watt Stereo w/ Navigation & iPod Connect
- 17" American Racing Mag Wheels
If you are looking for a clean and well-built Mustang Resto-Mod, this is a fun and great choice.
If you have questions please email us below...
The Spare HardTop Shipping at your cost example...is about $600.. to the UK ports...
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally.....