Aux Chateaux du Sud Ouest is glad to offer this gorgeous Fiat 500 L "Abarth" Tribute.
This car have been carefully modified to improve both the look and the performance for street use, keeping the reliability.
This car is now powered by a modified Fiat 126 engine, modifications are:
- Engine / gearbox from a Fiat 126 (synchronized gearbox unlike the original Fiat 500, and increased power at 23 hp instead of 17 hp)
- Bigger carburetor (Dell Orto 28)
- Abarth Signed Aluminum Oil Tank and Rocker Cover
- Custom stainless steel exhaust
- Aluminum rims,
- tank painted in Red signed Abarth
- interior with high quality Leatherette made to measure
- audio system with touch screen
- circuit breaker
- Sports suspensions
- Sport steering wheel
- Abarth embroidered knee protector
- specific front lights, and rear lights of gray color
- Alternator replace the old dynamo
- Abarth carbon sign on the calander
- Vitaloni sports mirrors
- Alu shifter knob
- front bonnet type race
- engine bonnet spacer
The car works very well and much stronger than a normal 500, it holds better the road and gives good sensations.
It does not go unnoticed either.
The car is delivered fully serviced in our workshop that takes good care of our Pagani, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Fiat ;-)
Price 12 500 € ( Approximately 11 000 £)
We'll be glad to answer to your question preferably by phone 0033 614 55 30 95, we can welcome you by appointment only in our garage located in Cahors ( One hour North of Toulouse international Airport).
The Fiat 500 was produced between 1957 and 1975 with limited production of the Fiat 500K estate continuing until 1977. It was designed by Dante Giacosa and, despite its diminutive size, the 500 proved.....
i'm selling my 500 topolino to move to others classic models, the car's belonged to me for several years, it's been used randomly just for shorts rallyes, first registration '50.
it's got faux-leather.....
Super rare Autobianchi Transformabile with huge sliding roof.
This is the Fiat 500 in haute couture dress for the former rich
and famous which used these little beautys during there yacht stays