- A 'home market' car supplied new by Lookers Ltd of Manchester and first registered in Bradford on 16th February 1967
- Current ownership since 1984 and treated to an extensive mechanical and cosmetic restoration during 2002-2003
- 'Matching' chassis, engine, body, gearbox and even key numbers!
- Subtly uprated with overdrive, spin-on oil filter, electric cooling fan, period looking alternator, Denis Welch high performance cooling fan, alloy sump with baffle plates, stainless steel exhaust, nylon front suspension bushes, competition front anti-roll bar, 72-spoke stainless wire wheels, quick release fuel filler cap and upgraded shock absorbers etc
- MOT certificate valid until August 2020 and recent inspection by marque specialist Murray Scott-Nelson
This 1966 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 is a beautiful original driver quality example. Red with black interior. Within the last 2,500 miles the engine and transmission were rebuilt. The car runs and drives.....
For sale in south of France stunning Austin-Healey convertible
3000 MKII A BJ7 with Overdrive.
Latest owner since 1973.
One of the rarest Big Healeys : only 6113 produced from Jan. 1962 to october.....
Austin Healey 3000 Mk 2 BT7 tri carb. Ex US car which has been the subject of an older fully documented nut and bolt restoration by leading marque specialist with only summer use since and meticulously.....