1991 Chrysler Maserati TC Convertible 2 Tops Red(~)Tan $8.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads...
1991 Chrysler Maserati TC = Convertible US-specs 2 Tops...Roadster low production #'s ....
Make Chrysler Maserati
Other 2 owner, low production number!
Price REDUCED PRICE $8,900..USD...Firm...
1991 Chrysler Maserati TC = Convertible
- Chrysler TC by Maserati was jointly developed by Chrysler and Maserati as a grand touring and introduced in the Los Angeles Auto Show in 1986. It became available in late 1988 and a total of only 7,300 units were manufactured.
- The 1991 model year only had a production number of 1,636 and had a base list price of $37,000.00. You can own this one for less than $10,000.00!
- This beautiful, two-owner car has been used primarily as a show car and Sunday fair-weather cruiser for years. Lovingly cared for by its owners, no expense has been spared to keep this car in top working order, and the low mileage (72,500 believed to be original) is reflected in the outstanding condition both inside, outside and under the hood.
- The automatic transmission runs flawlessly and the Chrysler 3 Litre V-6 motor starts first time, every time.
- The TC’s dash, door panels, seats, armrests and rear fascia panels are covered in hand-stitched Italian leather and there’s not a crack or flaw to be found.
- The inside doorjambs are finished with stainless steel panels and plates and shine like new.
- The convertible top is in perfect condition having only been used twice and the hard top comes with both a storage rack and a hoist/pulley system for storing elevated in the garage.
- Standard equipment in this luxury tourer, which are all in fully operational order, include a 10-speaker Infinity AM/FM cassette stereo, power windows, 6-way power seats, power door and trunk locks, map lights, puddle lamps, cruise control and tilt steering wheel.
- It also has factory A/C which works as it should.
- This TC runs, drives and practically looks brand new and is ready to go topless this summer.
Available for purchase for only $9,900.00 and ready to go home to your garage today!
NOW PRICE REDUCED TO $8,900.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This needs no introduction, considered by many to be the Granddaddy of the Muscle car and the first year of the ubiquitous 392 cubic inch Hemi V8 engine and twin 4 barrel carbs, made famous through.....
1964 Chrysler 300 2DR HT
..Very Nice Original Car
..Well Kept Barn Find
..413/360hp V8 Engine
..727 Auto Trans
..A/C needs Charged