1927 Ford Model T HotRod Woody Wagon Cool Custom V-8 $22.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads....dry desert west...private seller....
1927 Ford Hotrod Woody Wagon = US-specs Custom 350(~)350 = 1 of Kind made....
3 Speed Automatic
350 CID V-8
1927 Ford Model T Custom Woody
• 350 CID V-8 engine with throwback exhaust manifolds
• Turbo Hydramatic 350 three-speed transmission
• Dropped front axle
• Black metal body with brown vinyl roof and brown interior
• Red wheels with chrome center caps mounted on wide whitewall tires
• New, custom woodwork completed in December 2017
• Power brakes and roll-up windows
Seeking a classic Ford woody wagon with modern enhancements?
- We are pleased to present this 1927 Ford Model T Custom Woody.
- It was custom built from the ground up which was completed in December 2017. there are only 92 miles on the build.
This car was made in early to mid-January 1927 at Ford’s Highland Park, Michigan factory. During the intervening years, someone turned it into a restoration project, complete with new, custom woodwork.
- Finished in December 2017 with new custom woodwork, the car’s paint and trim are in overall excellent condition.
- The windshield and roll-up side glass are clear and crack-free, while the car’s headlights show a fair bit of patina, which blends nicely with the rest of the vehicle’s exterior.
The bodywork is straight and the engine bay is extremely tidy.
- The the brown, vinyl roof looks fantastic while the new cargo area with red trim shines brightly.
- A dual-hinged tailgate provides access.
-The Ford has dual-row, black front and rear bumpers.
- This classic hauler rolls on Coker Classic wide whitewall tires, 6.70-15 in front and L78-15 in rear.
- Each tire is mounted on what look like GM Rally wheels from a mid-60s Corvette or Camaro.
-The wheels are painted red and have vents with chrome center caps. The wheels and tires are in very good order.
- Under the vee’d hood is understood to be a 350 CID small block V-8 engine with a Turbo Hydramatic 350 three-speed automatic transmission.
- Driver convenience features include power brakes. The wagon also features a dropped front axle.
- Inside, there are brown seat cushions for driver and passenger, and they are in excellent shape.
- The headliner is wood while a three-spoke, aftermarket steering wheel.
- The dashboard has a full array of gauges while the inner door panels are all in excellent shape.
- A prominent floor shifter with black boot and handle straddles the driveshaft.
If you’re seeking a classic hauler with modern running gear, this may be the car for you! You and your wife could cruise in style on weekends or take daytrips in this vehicle. Stop by our Classic Cars today to check this Ford out for yourself.
This car is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 92 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
- Don’t miss the chance of this sound investment that will put a smile on your face every time you turn the key!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Original unrestored 1927 pickup that lived on the Island of Rousay, Orkneys until the 1960s. Recommissioning work done so far includes engine, transmission, rear axle, new tyres, new radiator core.....
1917 Ford Model T Touring Car
..Original Roof Top Bows
..Seat Springs Present
..No Upholstery on Springs
..Windshield Glass Missing
..Buy Both Cars for $8,500.00 USD
1927 Ford model T Roadster, older restoration, in good running condition. Can be visited in Belgium by appointment, together with many other cars and trucks. To find out more go to - details above.....