Delivery mileage: UK registered 17-plate KTM 500 EXC-F 17 6-Days special edition Enduro 4-Stroke in White & Orange with just 150 miles on the odometer.
KTM 500 EXC Description:
The new KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days 2017 is most powerful dirt bike of KTM brand. KTM brand is ruling in the race of dirt bikes. The new KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days 2017 is an incredibly powerful dirt bike which comes with superb graphics and best features. The performance of the motorcycle is mind blowing. It has a comfortable seat that provides the best support for the rider to have the best ride. The dirt bike has the best suspension and braking system. The new KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days 2017 is best known for its epic grip on almost all surfaces.
FEATURING: Road legal & Ready to Race model! Electric starter 6-Speed gearbox Traction control (adjustable) Off-Road suspension (adjustable) Side stand Off road tyres Lithium Ion battery.
• Frame Design Chrome-molybdenum steel central tube frame
• Front Suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
• Rear Suspension WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
• Suspension Travel (Front) 300 mm
• Suspension Travel (Rear) 310 mm
• Front Brake Disc brake
• Rear Brake Disc brake
• Front Brake Disc Diameter 260 mm
• Rear Brake Disc Diameter 220 mm
• Steering Head Angle 63.5
• Wheelbase 1482 ± 10 mm
• Ground Clearance 355 mm
• Seat Height 960 mm
• Tank Capacity 8.5 l
• Weight Ready to Race 107 kg
SIX DAYS FEATURES LIST:
• KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days 2017 – Types of equipment
• Six Days seat for improved long-distance comfort.
• Exclusive Six Days graphics with a striking design.
• Handlebar with Six Days logo.
• Six Days silencer, anthracite anodized and with SIX DAYS logo.
• Machined orange anodized triple clamps for extremely precise fork clamping and optimum fork function·
• Handlebar map switch.
• WP XPlor 48 split front fork with the preload adjuster.
• Carbon pipe guards on all 2-stroke models for effective expansion chamber protection.
• Radiator fan for all 4-stroke models to optimize temperature management in extreme conditions.
• Solid rear brake disc (no slots/holes) for improved heat resistance and reduced brake pad wear.
• Super-approx Stealth 2-component rear sprocket with an aluminum inner ring and steel outer ring for maximum durability.
• Floating front brake disc for consistent braking performance in extreme conditions.
• Front axle puller for simple front wheel removal.
• Orange frame.
• Orange chain guide.
• Engine guard for adequate engine protection·
KTM details: No other brand stands up to the success of KTM when it comes to enduro, and this is clearly evident in the biggest competition on the calendar, the 'International Six Days Enduro' (ISDE). From its humble beginnings, the ISDE has turned into the team world championship of the Enduro scene. This Enduro marathon demands as much from the bikes as it does from the riders, and every year, more than half of them show up on Orange. The 2019 International Six Days Enduro will be held on demanding terrain in Portugal. No chain is stronger than its weakest link, so no compromise can be made for those intent on crossing the finish line. KTM, once again rises to the challenge with the latest, limited Six Days edition of extra-tough machines. Easily identified by their special Six Days design, these bikes feature an extended list of top-of-the-line components, all specially designed and refined by KTM's own research and development department. These are the ultimate Enduro bikes for the exceptional event.
Thackray Car Sales Limited TCS DANBURY ESSEX
Viewings strictly by appointment only, as we have several storage facilities for our stock vehicles. Part-exchange vehicles welcome, vehicles supplied with a HPI confirmation certificate, Aviva driveaway 5-days insurance cover available subject to prior Aviva approval, T&C’s, *Credit & debit cards may be accepted, UK mainland delivery available at additional cost, Finance credit facilities, Comprehensive warranty options from 3 to 36 months, Tyre, MOT & Gap cover available on some vehicles. Please call for more details or to reserve this vehicle. All vehicles are strictly subject to availability. For demonstration road tests a copy of your valid driving licence must be available on our request. Personal cherished number plates are not offered with our vehicles unless stated and advertised included in the vehicle details. TCS are a family owned private Limited business with over 30 years motor retail experience and we pride ourselves on our professional business practices and offer total customer care to all our valued customers. *Note: Finance & Driveaway insurance subject to T&C’s, status & availability. For vehicle valuations we need to appraise your vehicle and documentation. Credit cards accepted for holding deposits only, Debit card payments for the balance of your purchase. E&OE.
on sale a KTM 50GS, year 1979, engine 80cc. 5 speed, fully restored 5 years ago, tested one time only, and in conditions like new. Italian papers. This bike is inspired to the enduro bike that was.....