Very sad to see it go. I have owned this for almost exactly two years and it has been the best car I have owned. Only selling due to lack of use.
It has been extremely reliable and I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. All I have had to do is replace one headlight bulb. I have only ever really used it for long journeys so it has always been warmed up properly and cared for in my ownership.
- 12 months MOT with no advisories
- Full service history
- Serviced 10 miles ago (oil and filters)
- Transmission and diff oil changed last February
- Cambelt changed at 98000 miles in August 2014 and is in good condition
- I have done some routine servicing myself
- 2x brand new Michelin Primacy 3 tyres less than 50 miles ago
- 3x keys and remote present
- Faultlessly reliable
- All the electrics work (sunroof, windows, steering adjustment, aerial, speedo etc)
- Spare tyre and toolkit etc all present
- HPI clear
- Paintwork could do with some (a lot) of love - it has been keyed in the past on the rear quarters and boot and the lacquer is very faded on the boot and some of the quarter panels
- Bonnet struts have gone, they are only £30 quid to replace but it's never bothered me
- Driver's heated seat doesn't work
We are delighted to have in our possession a Stunning Condition very low mileage Lexus LS400 finished in Balmoral Bronze with Beige Leather Interior! This car is without doubt a Japanese Modern Classic.....
1998 Lexus LS400 In Metallic Amethyst (sort of Champagne colour but looks Silver in certain lights)
Beautiful car with the Much sought after Black leather interior.Electric seats with memory. Lexus.....