1987 Humvee AM General H1 M998 15k miles Clean Camo $19k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads...
1987 Humvee AM General H1 M998 = US-specs...
- The Humvee was selected by the Army over two competitors.
- The winning designed incorporated high ground clearance, low silhouette, forward visibility and minimum weight. HMMWVs were tested for more than 600,000 miles over rugged courses simulating worldwide off-road conditions in combat environments.
- Drivers from the Army and AM General did everything possible to make them fail. They drove HMMWVs over rocky hills, through deep sand and mud, in water up to 60 inches deep, in desert heat and Arctic cold. Still, HMMWVs passed with flying colors.
- The Humvee stormed onto the world stage as an integral part of Operation Desert Storm in 1990. The press coverage was unprecedented; the Humvee was seen daily as the US forces liberated Kuwait. The vehicles were used in a number of situations: Troop carriers, tactical weapon carriers, ambulances, shelter carriers and to transport dignitaries. They all shared a common engine, chassis and transmission with many interchangeable parts.
- I am selling my clean 1987 Humvee H1 AM General M998.
- 15,000 MILES I believe I am asking a very fair price $19,000... and have gotten plenty of low ball offers.
- Just spent $2,500 at my mechanic tuning and cleaning her up.
- She's ready to go.
- New TIRES, NEW BRAKE LINES FRONT STEERING JOINTS, I have a few extra parts.
- She runs well, no issues. she fires right up every time. Seats are clean, no rips.
- The top is clean, no rips, and comes off easily.
- Spare tire, Has 4 seat belts.
- Also has tow hitch. Legally registered in Georgia. (STREET LEGAL) Clean title.
- I am a private seller located Ga USA.
- Will help coordinate pick up with your shipper after a $500 deposit is made and will overnight you Humvee to your shipper once I have received full payment.
- Please don't hesitate to call or text with any questions.