1975 Lamborghini Urraco P300 LHD - German first delivery For Sale
- Coachwork by Bertone, designed by Marcello Gandini
- Matching numbers
- One of only 190 produced Urraco P300
- German first delivery via Lamborghini Munich in Marrone with beige-green leather fabric Interior
- Rare and sought-after P300, the strongest and most durable version of the Urraco
- Excellent condition, ready to use
Originally started with the idea to sell 100 vehicles per year, Lamborghini could deliver only 674 vehicles in the seven years of production, of which only 190 vehicles in the version P300. This was not at all due to the Uracco itself, but rather to delivery delays and production-related problems. So, this Gandini classic was an absolute exotic at the beginning. At that time, Bertone was commissioned to design a V8 mid-engine in the context of the Porsche 911, the Ferrari 308 GT4 and Maserati Merak, which would win as a 2 + 2 segment customer. Marcello Gandini, also responsible for the Miura, the Lancia Stratos or the Maserati Khamsin, shook hands on behalf of Bertone.
This Uracco was first delivered in Munich and long approved in Unna. The engine has been revised and the body completely stripped and revised. The works are carefully documented. Today the car is in a very clean condition.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts