This two door example was registered new in November 1952 and given the registration number NGU902 which it still retains today.
The first owner was the company Fletcher Miller Ltd of Hyde Cheshire who were specialised oil manufactures for the aircraft industry who kept it until 1957 when it was sold to a private owner in Finchley.
He kept it for 16 years until 1973 when it was sold to its third owner in Billinghurst and then onto its forth owner in 1975, a lady in Bicester. She kept it for just over a year until it was acquired by its last owner in December 1976 who has owned it from then until now, a total of 42 years.
He used it for a few months and then put it into storage until 2002. During these 25 years he sourced the various parts he would need for a restoration.
In September 2002 he started this comprehensive restoration which took until June 2013. The restoration is fully detailed in a large file of hand written notes and photographs.
Since completing work the owner has kept it in his warm attached garage and only used it on dry days.
The car is MOT exempt but has a current MOT which runs until August 2020.
The car will be licensed for twelve months from the date of sale for the new owner at no cost as the car qualifies for the Historic Taxation class.
Prospective buyers are welcome to come and view the car by appointment in our Leeds showroom.
To view over 70 detailed photographs of this car please visit our web site, - details above
PLEASE NOTE that the telephone number shown on this ad is a number generated by Car and Classic - OUR ACTUAL NUMBERS INCLUDING MOBILE are shown on our website.