1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider 1600cc Restored Red $78.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider 1600cc
Desirable 1600cc Spider - Sporty Pininfarina Design
Beautifully Presented & Maintained Restoration
European Market Example – Ideal for Tour, Rally, or Display
Restored to Veloce Specification; Sprint Speciale / Veloce Powerplant
Correct Details & Finishes Throughout – Body # Stamped Bonnet, Decklid & Tub
Complete with Jack & Spare Tire Assembly
- The Alfa Romeo Guiletta and Guilia Spiders represent Alfa's trademark shape of the 1950s and 1960s. Their understated but charming lines and nimble, responsive platform have long made them an “all-time” car among Italian automotive enthusiasts.
- For the Giulia model, the traditional Alfa twin-cam 1300cc engine was enlarged to 1600cc giving the powerplant an added smoothness and reliability that put the little convertible at the top of its class. With classic Pininfarina lines, the roadster is regarded as one of Alfa's best.
An ideal event eligible Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider
According to Centro Documentazione Alfa Rome, Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider was completed January 23, 1963, and delivered new on May 24 to Frankfurt, Germany in Bianco (White) over Rosso (Red) upholstery.
- Acquired in 2010 by a Mid-west “Alfista”, the Giulia proved to be the ideal base to commission a meticulous nut-and-bolt Concours restoration to the current presentation displayed today. AR375767 underwent an extensive 18-month rotisserie restoration in late 2010 addressing all areas of the vehicle.
- This included the body taken to bare metal (any repairs were made with metal not filler), correct red for the period applied in multiple coats with wet sanding in between then clear coat applied, wheels stripped and coated with correct color silver epoxy paint, top frame disassembled and restored, new cloth top fitted, engine bay and trunk sorted with proper finishes, tinted undercoating applied to the pans and cabin floors and firewall for sound deadening.
- All cables replaced, new wiring harness from Auto Italia Sportiva, all new rubber gaskets and seals, 165HR15 Vredestein tires, all chrome, badges and lenses addressed, all auxiliary motors, piping/tubing/hoses, switches and electronic equipment restored, R&R fuel tank, fuel delivery and brake systems restored.
- The cabin displays hand-selected black leather seating, Italian wool carpets, clean and clear gauge faces, polished steering wheel, excellent rubber floor and trunk mats protected by supplemental carpeted mats with Alfa Romeo crest, leather top tie-down straps, proper red vinyl appropriately placed under and behind seats, spare tire clip and matching wheel, hush mat under rubber mats for additional sound deadening, R&R heater, seat belts and jack.
- During the restoration, the Giulia was upgraded to Veloce spec and fitted with an Sprint Speciale / Veloce engine (#) which was rebuilt, along with the transmission just prior to the body's restoration.
- Many original Veloce parts were sourced to complement and complete the presentation, such as a slightly earlier plenum cover and correct airbox. Other equipment includes 2000cc head, dual Weber DCOE 40 carburetors, high output Dynalite generator (correct appearance), restored radiator, new headers, and complete exhaust system.
- The underside reveals new Koni shocks and Centerline springs (lowered about 1/2" from stock), oversized sway bar and bushings, nice brakes, lines, suspension and steering components.
-This Alfa was built to drive and display, without lending any inclination to anything other than a meticulously pampered and stock Giulia Spider.
- Today, the body appears straight with excellent lines and gaps, glossy paintwork and bright chrome.
- Still displaying its factory body number stamps on the bonnet, decklid and rear tub - along with its chassis number across the front firewall.
- Its canvas top and vinyl upholstery look quite nice.
- All trim, instruments, and adornments appear orderly, in proper working order – including lights, signal, and horn. Correct decals and finishes throughout the car: engine bay, glass, wheels, trunk, etc., accentuate the level of detail this Giulia possesses.
- For those considering a beloved Alfa Spider, this incredibility versatile and well-presented 1600 Giulia is an outstanding example for continued enjoyment and collectability.
- Eligible for display and global touring events, this striking “Veloce” Spider is an ideal example for both casual enthusiast or seasoned Alfista, and available now for immediate worldwide purchase and delivery from our USA shop.
- Trades welcome.... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
|Get notified about new similar ads|
1970 very nice giulia 1600
very nice giulia 1600 super "Biscione", white with blue trim, restored, 2 owner from new, very fast engine ready to drive every where, located near Milan Italy, € 22500
1969 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA GT 1300 JUNIOR for sale
The car was bought new in Italy in 1969 by the only one owner. He kept the car until we bought it in July 2012.
The car has been restored in 1997/1998 ( a total cost of 20.000.000 Lires) and covered.....
1963 Alfa Romeo Sprint Speciale for sale
1963 ALFA ROMEO Giulia Sprint Speciale
First presented as a prototype at the 1957 Torino Auto Show, using the Giulietta 1,290cc twin cam 4-cylinder, the Sprint Speciale was put into limited production.....
1963 RESTORED GIULIA TI
RARE FIRST SERIES 1570 CC ENGINE TYPE00514
REPAINT NEW TIRES BRAKES EXAUST.OTHER PARTS CONSERVED.PRICE IN EURO 19900
- As stated
1976 giulia assistance car
very nice car start and drive new paint.perfect interior.price in euro 7000
ask for pictures.alex
- As stated
1964 Stunning Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale
Sprint Speciale: 1 of 1,400
This 1964 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1600 Sprint Speciale is fully restored both cosmetically and mechanically. It sports.....
- As stated
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300Ti
A VERY nice, ALL original, VERY rare, perfectly running/driving and early '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300Ti ( standing pedals ). With the original engine. Can be driven anywhere. It has Dutch registration......
1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 unrestored!! Very original!
We have an unrestored 1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super in superb condition available. Franco Di Lulio bought it on the 19th September 1972 in Italy. The bodywork is in great condition with all panels.....
- As stated
Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1300 Series II
Recently purchased in Arezzo Italy a wonderfull example of one of the last Series II Super model with twin headlamps, extra gauges, gearbox console, badged as Giulia Super 1.3 and the hubcaps with.....