For sale: Ginetta G20 GT4. Build for the Ginetta Challenge but was never raced. Only used for demos and occasional track days. Free of scratches, dents and rust. A car in mint condition without any issues. As new as a racecar can be (the roofscoop hasn't been cut/opened for extra ventilation).
Specifications (according to cup regulations - car still has all the original seals and labels) :
- Ford Zetec SE 1.4 (modified inlet and outlet)
- Exhaust with silencer and cat (97 dB max)
- DTA S40 ECU (original mapping)
- T9 5-speed gearbox with Quaife internals
- LSD with Quaife internals
- adjustable AVO dampers
- adjustable break balance
- FIA roll cage
- safety/foam fuel tank
- fire extinguisher and circuit breaker
- Original Ginetta racing seat and 6 point harness
- removable steering wheel (recently installed)
- handbrake (recently installed )
- new passenger seat and 5-point harness (recently installed)
- fresh fluids (oil, breaks, coolant), working fire extinguisher (valid 2018 - 2022), new battery and spark plugs
Ginetta G4 number 4/0261 (Trevor Pyman, verified) Orinally from June 1967, registered LVA 517E new to a owner in Scotland. Full owner records and history file in hand, a total of 7 owners before I......
Very Rare!! ONLY 5850 Miles. A very rare road going version of the Ginetta G20 single make race series car. A 3 owner car, the first being Ginetta cars from 2004 to 2006 and used as their demonstrator......