1970 VW Beetle 1200
This Beetle has just undergone a thorough restoration with full re-spray in clementine orange.
Built in July 1970 and registered in the UK in September 1970.
Brand new MOT with lots of brand new parts fitted.
• The engine is fully rebuilt, including new distributer, leads, coil, starter motor and alternator - if it had any wear it has been refurbished or replaced.
• The gearbox has been fully rebuilt.
• All the chrome trim is brand new, including the very expensive front and rear bumpers.
• Brand new front seat upholstery
• Brand new interior door cards and rear 1/4 cards
• Brand new tyres
• Brand new brake shoes and wheel cylinders all round
• Brand new brake pipes & hoses
• Brand new carpets & sound deadening
• Brand new windscreen
• Brand new door & aperture seals throughout
• Brand new window seals throughout
• Brand new exhaust
• Brand new clutch
• Front and rear axle have been fully refurbished
• Brand new ‘retro style’ DAB Radio
Where possible the original genuine VW parts have been refurbished and used to try and keep this classic beetle as original as possible.
Drives beautifully and starts on the button - as expected after such a rebuild.
You really have to come and view this beautiful bug to appreciate how amazing it is.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Phil.
The Beetle is located in HP4 3QH (Berkhamsted)
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts