- Full military history.
- 1 of only 45 built (very rare).
- Year of manufacture 1982.
- Year in service July 1983.
- Year of first registration on log book is 1994 (age plated for 1983).
- 2.5 litre PETROL (starts beautifully).
- NATO green.
- MOT due 22/08/2019.
- Low mileage.
- 24v converted to 12v ignition circuit.
- Well maintained (new carb, hoses, seats recovered, very good condition inside and out, drives well, does not drift or wander).
NOTES: MVT vehicle verification:
Serials 17KA81 - 18KA25m contract FVW 21B/229, total built 45 FFR RHD possibly funded by USAF for RAF regiment.
The window hardtop was a model not sold on the civilian market in the UK for tax reasons.
Royal Logistic Corps Equipment registration mark for 18KA20. First received in 1982 and then released to Ashchurch Depot on 25/04/1983. RAF Brize Norton 13/03/1985 to 17/05/1994.
Call on 07917190657
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts