1966 Plymouth Satellite 426 Hemi = Rare 1 of 503 4 speed $69 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1966 Plymouth Satellite 426 Hemi = US-specs...
Condition: Clear Title
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
- This 1966 Plymouth Satellite hardtop is reportedly one of 503 cars built for the US market with both a 426ci Hemi V8 and a 4-speed manual transmission.
- The car was built in June of 1966 at the Saint Louis, Missouri plant and delivered to Sund Chrysler Plymouth in Thompson Falls, Montana.
- The previous owner purchased it in 2007 and relocated the car to Daytona Beach, Florida, where it remained until being acquired by the California-based seller in 2012.
- Recent service included the replacement of the front wheel cylinders, an oil and filter change, and a drivetrain inspection.
- This H-code Satellite is now offered with a visual report from Galen’s Registry, a copy of the window sticker, reproduction Certicard, service records, and a clean California title in the seller’s name.
- Originally painted white, the car was refinished in black prior to 2007.
- Noted imperfections include cracks on the cowl near the corners of the windshield, a touched-up chip on the top of the driver’s door, and an area of paint damage at the bottom of the fuel filler door opening. A 1967 Satellite hood ornament was fitted by a previous owner.
- The car is equipped with optional power brakes and currently wears 15?
- Magnum 500–style wheels shod with Diamond Back LS5 redline radial tires.
- A set of 14? steel wheels with Goodyear Blue Streak tires is pictured in the gallery below along with two sets of period hubcaps that also are included in the sale.
- The P4X interior trim group consists of bucket seats upholstered in black vinyl, which are contrasted by stainless steel and chrome trim as well as a wood-rimmed steering wheel.
- An original black steering wheel comes with the car and is shown in the gallery.
- Stewart Warner Green Line gauges include a column-mounted tachometer and a trio of instruments mounted below the dash.
- The 5-digit odometer indicates just over 23,400 miles, with the seller adding approximately 1k during his ownership.
- The 426ci Hemi V8 sends power rearward through a 4-speed manual transmission, Dana 60 rear axle, and optional Sure Grip limited-slip differential.
- The engine utilizes dual 4-barrel carburetors and was factory rated at 425 horsepower and 490 lb-ft of torque.
- Maintenance performed under current ownership reportedly has included regular fluid and filter changes, replacement of the original Hemi starter motor with an aftermarket high-torque unit, and the installation of a new dry-cell battery.
- The front wheel cylinders were replaced in December 2018, and the seller changed the oil and filter, inspected the transmission and differential, and lubed the chassis in January 2019. Additional photos of the underside are viewable in the gallery.
- A visual report from Galen Govier of Galen’s Registry dated February 2012 is included along with a copy of the window sticker, a reproduction Certicard, a copy of the IBM punch card from Chrysler, a certificate from Chrysler LLC’s Historical Collection, a factory service manual, period sales brochures, and service records from the previous owner and seller
- In 2012 the car was shown at the Concours on the Avenue in Carmel, California in a non-judged capacity and subsequently at The Quail in 2014 representing the 50th anniversary of the 426 Hemi engine.
- A video featuring a walk-around, start-up, and drive can be seen below...on request with email please...
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1970 Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi
..The One and Only "One"
..The First 426 Hemi Built
..The First E Body
..Dual Quad 426 Hemi Engine
..4-Speed Manuel Trans
..Dana 60 Rear End
..With 3.54:1 Gears
After 5 years of ownership and enjoyment it is time for something new to me - so take your chance on owning not one, but even two legends at once: First legend is my 1968 Roadrunner, this is a real-deal-Roadrunner.....
Plymouth was a brand of automobile based in the United States, produced by the Chrysler Corporation and Daimler Chrysler successor. The brand first appeared in 1928 in the United States and was suspended.....
1947 Plymouth Convertible
..Show Car Winner at/
..Glen Moore Concours Gathering /
..And Many Other Shows
..Ground Up Restoration
..Drives & Runs Fantastic