1965 Chevy C10 Pick-Up Truck Custom 6.0 Vortec LQ4 $64.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model C10 Custom Pick-Up Truck Short Bed...
Interior Grey and Maroon
Engine 6.0 Vortec LQ4
Transmission 4L60E automatic
Mileage 182 since completed
Other PW, PB, PS, PL, AC, Disc front brakes!
1965 Chevrolet C10 Pickup = a cool custom 1 off build...
- One of the most popular lines of pickups ever created has to be the C/K series. These trucks were made from 1959 all the way until 2002 when they were replaced with the Silverado series. Interestingly enough this C10 actually incorporates some of those modern Silverado features making it a very unique pickup that is sure to stand out from the rest.
- This 65 belongs to the first generation of these trucks which has a huge following and many antique auto fanatics would say this is their favorite of the C series. These pickups not only had a great look but they incorporated a lot of first that changed Pickups for years to come.
- The frame structure was a new design which allowed the cab to sit lower than previous models and with independent front suspension gave you the ride of a car with the utility of a pickup. This one is coated in a very nice light Matrix 2003 Land Rover Silver metallic paint which pairs perfectly with the Blacked out grill and wheels.
-[p It is really a tough looking truck rolling down the road. The builder has the perfect touches of Black, Chrome and Silver creating a well though out cohesive design. From front to rear every aspect of this truck is in excellent condition so there are really no negatives or issues to point out.
- It is the type of truck you should be able to hop in and drive anywhere. The stance is great and the Foose legend wheels suit it perfectly. It has 18x8 in front and 18x9 in rear which are all wrapped with fresh Nitto Motivo tires.
- Under the hood is where you will see the later model pickup features start to be incorporated into the iconic C10. It is now powered by a 6.0L Vortec LQ4 motor which is the common engine in newer Chevrolet pickups.
- The motor along with the 4L60E automatic transmission has been entirely rebuilt so this pickup has many many years left of reliability and enjoyment. LS7 valve springs were added into the motor and it delivers an excellent sound through the 2.5 inch exhaust into Magnaflow mufflers.
- Cooling is never an issue thanks to the aftermarket aluminum radiator and electric fans. From the Eddie motorsport hood hinges to the painted inner fenders the entire engine compartment is very clean and show ready.
- Not only does the truck have the modern drivetrain but it has been upgraded with all power options as well.
- This includes power brakes, a 500 series power steering gear box, power door locks, power windows, and Vintage AC.
- It even has a modern Scytek security system with remote start.
- The doors are equipped with the Easy Latch system from Trique are work wonderfully. You really couldn't ask for any more. When someone poses the question to us of "what does it need?" The answer truly is nothing.
- Other nice features include the 12 bolt Moser 5 lug rear end with 3.73 gears, CPP 13 inch disc front brakes, CPP hydraulic shocks/springs and a 20 gallon CPP gas tank.
- The interior of the truck incorporates the Maroon color like what you saw on the Vortec engine cover. It has dual adjustable bucket seats from a 2000 Honda that are very comfortable and done in Grey with 3 point seat belts.
- The upholstery work is in great condition as is the carpeting, dash paint, and door panels.
- The custom center console features nice upholstery as well with a wood grain custom center piece. It houses cup holders, power window and lock switches, storage space and the Pioneer navigation system. The stereo is an Antique Auto radio which is a newer system that is built specifically to look like the older original stereo.
- It utilizes aftermarket speakers and an amp to deliver a great sound.
- The gauges have been redone with with Dakota Digital analog gauges which nicely fit into the original style housing. The tilt column was painted to match the rest of the interior and is finished off with a billet steering wheel.
- We cant talk about this truck without mentioning the wood bed.
- This is one of our personal favorite features on these vintage Pickups and this one does not disappoint.
- It has been refinished with Black Walnut and stainless strips which are absolutely beautiful.
- Pop the hood and lower the gate at shows because the bed is definitely something worth showing off.
- This is one very well built pickup that is sure to not disappoint.
- If you are considering it then be ready to buy when you check it out because there isn't going to be anything to turn you away once you see it in person.
Add this one of a kind C10 to your collection for $64,950.00!
- See the walk around video below to get a better feel for the car...on request please email us...
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1963 Chevrolet C10, Luxury Custom base truck, imported from the US 1.5 years ago where it has been customised to its current finished state. Full chassis restoration, finished in black. Drive shaft.....