1969 MASERATI INDY 4.200 SHOW CAR of 51° SALONE DELL’AUTOMOBILE D For Sale
MASERATI INDY 4.200 SHOW CAR of 51° SALONE DELL’AUTOMOBILE DI TORINO 1969
MODEL INDY 4200
PRICE EURO 69.800
CHASSIS N. AM 116-318
ENGINE AM 116-318
KM SHOWN 50.500
HOMOLOGATIONS • ASI CERTIFICATE
• MASERATI CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
INTERIOR BLUE LEATHER
NOTE Complete of the Maserati certificate of origin declaring that this car was the one exhibited at the 1969 SALONE DELL’AUTOMOBILE DI TORINO
Old black plates, never exported, 44 years of its life in the dry Sicily wheater, always well preserved, matching numbers. Mechanically very good.
HISTORY • 14/11/1969 MASERATI CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
• 21/11/1969 Plate TO B92336 carta di circolazione to the MASERATI DEALER WALTER BORDESE
• 29/11/1969 Plate TO B92336 1st owner: Fattori Valter born 20/03/30 Via Sansovino 243/35 Torino
• 01/10/1971 Plate MI N84381 2nd owner: Macchi Franco born 08/05/1914 Via Guido d’Arezzo 5 Milano
• 14/06/1972 Plate PA 688546 3rd owner: Mannino Domenic born 03/01/1932 Via Arimondi 5 Palermo
• 12/11/2002 Plate PA 688546 4th owner Satariano Antonino born 29/03/1948 Via Vaccarini Palermo
• 27/05/2016 Plate PA 688546 5th owner Olivieri Paolo born il 17/08/1974 via Vanvitelli 41 Milano
• 27/12/2017 Plate PA 688546 CURRENT OWNERSHIP
“ISTITUTO LUCE” MOVIE Clicking on the link below it is possible to see a period movie of “Istituto Luce” speaking about the 51st Salone dell’automobile di Torino of 1969.
In the Maserati stand is exhibited this car.
- details above
TERMS OF SALE Because the adverts could have a late updating, the published price is to be considered indicative.
Please refer to the official list available in the showroom.
The data of the vehicle on sale could contain errors or inaccuracies.
Therefore the description is purely indicative and has no contractual value.
C.L. is not liable for any lack or discrepancy of parts or components with respect to the original characteristics of production of the vehicles.
The buyer is therefore charged to verify all the data and the necessary inspection of the vehicle before the purchase.
MORE DETAILED PHOTOS IN THE WEBSITE - details above
67, Via San Bernardino
25030 Roncadelle –Brescia -Italy
Mob.+39- the details below
using the button below
The Maserati Indy, penned by Giovanni Michelotti as a substitute for the ageing Sebring, was a four-seater alternative to the marque’s signature sportscar without indulging in the weight and handling.....
The Maserati Indy was one of the fastest and most powerful Grand Tourers of its time. It was styled by Vignale as a practical four-seater with a generous luggage compartment and showed to the public.....
The Maserati Indy was first shown, unnamed, at the 1968 Turin Salon and then made its official debut at Geneva a year later. Named as many have been before after significant 'racing victorys, in this.....