UK registered 1980 RONART W152 Roadster in Gloss Black with Red leather interior, based on Jaguar XJ 3.4 6-cylinder. Odometer showing 1,300 miles Fantastic condition throughout!
Gloss Black with Red leather Race harnesses 5-speed manual gearbox Wire wheels with pinners Disc brakes all-round Exposed exhaust system with road silencer Bonnet vent & contours Rear aero bulge Front & rear wheel arches Chrome lights and mirrors Wood steering wheel Wire mesh front radiator grill Tonneau cover Alloy dashboard finish Bosch battery x3 SU carburetors Union Jack enamel badging Electric engine cooling fans.
RONART W152 SPECIFICATIONS:
• Bodywork craftsman built in GRP composites comprising 6 main parts
• 3.4 litre Jaguar 6 cyl engine manual gearboxe
• SU/Triple 2" SU carburrettors, polished alloy cam covers
• Alloy Radiator 16 fpi high eff. core plus cooling fan auto temp control
• Twin circuit braking, twin remote Girling brake servo, brake bias control
• Silver, chrome or stainless wire wheels, Jag spinners 2 eared or 3 eared
• Various tyres fitted, largest being Avon 235 x 15 x 70 profile tyres
• Classic smiths style instrumentation, with separate oil, temp, fuel
• Leather or walnut solid dash board
• Classic toggle switches, lights and indicator/dip switches
• Leathercloth or leather seats and trim, Willans four point harness seatbelt
• Aero Screens, wrap around screen, chrome racing mirror x 3.
• Tonneau Cover, split in two halves with Zip fastener
• MotoLita steering wheels, wood/leather rim, polished alloy spokes.
• External manifold with Stainless Steel exhaust system
Thackray Car Sales Limited TCS DANBURY ESSEX
Viewings strictly by appointment only, as we have several storage facilities for our stock vehicles. Part-exchange vehicles welcome, vehicles supplied with a HPI confirmation certificate, Aviva driveaway 5-days insurance cover available subject to prior Aviva approval, T&C’s, *Credit & debit cards may be accepted, UK mainland delivery available at additional cost, Finance credit facilities, Comprehensive warranty options from 3 to 36 months, Tyre, MOT & Gap cover available on some vehicles. Please call for more details or to reserve this vehicle. All vehicles are strictly subject to availability. For demonstration road tests a copy of your valid driving licence must be available on our request. Personal cherished number plates are not offered with our vehicles unless stated and advertised included in the vehicle details. TCS are a family owned private Limited business with over 30 years motor retail experience and we pride ourselves on our professional business practices and offer total customer care to all our valued customers. *Note: Finance & Driveaway insurance subject to T&C’s, status & availability. For vehicle valuations we need to appraise your vehicle and documentation. Credit cards accepted for holding deposits only, Debit card payments for the balance of your purchase. E&OE.
The Jaguar XK120 was the first post war sports car to be built following Jaguar’s hugely successful SS100. The XK120 was launched at the 1948 London Motor Show as the test-bed and show car for the.....
Very nice model year 2000 XKR convertible. Two owner car with only 84.930 km (53.081 miles)Delivered new in Germany with european specs. Allways mantained with brand new tires. Beautiful silver with.....
Perfect mecanics with good body!
Very good original with low milage. Was in a collection for 15 years. Restored to original standards. 4-speed gearbox Aircondition Mohair softtop Dark blue leather.....
LHD E Type Roadster Manual 4.2L Series II. 71,000 Miles. VIN - details above its import to UK, this car has spent its entire life since brand new in the Dryer Southern States of USA. Body in excellent.....
This is arguably the finest example of this UK built short wheel base ,manual 4.2 with overdrive 56500 miles it spent it's life in locked up garage This car was completely
overhauled from bare metal.....
Tester Engineering are please to offer for sale a Aluminium bodied Jaguar XKSS recreation. Works are currently ongoing, which means this would be an ideal moment to stake your claim on this beautiful.....