Please call GP Sevens on 01732 445782
* Lotus Super 7 Holbay S
* Series 3 Chassis
* Metallic Rolls Royce Regal Red
* 50,427 Miles
* First Registered 25/02/1969
* Chassis No SB2402
* Engine No 6FR109W
* Built by Lotus at Lotus Components, Hethel, Norfolk
Engine & Gearbox –
* 1.6 Holbay S Tuned X Flow 120 bhp
* 4 Speed Manual Close Ratio
* Weather Equipment
* Chromed Front Suspension
* Chromed Exhaust System
* Specially Mounted Lower Headlamps and Indicators
* Special Contoured Champagne Leather
* Special Champagne Hood,
* Special Champagne Tonneau
* Special Champagne Side Screens
* Special Champagne Boot Cover
* Wool Carpets with Champagne Piping
* Anodised Dash
* Lotus Wooden Gear Knob
* Maserati Air Horns
Wheels & Tyres –
* Dunlop D1 Alloys with Lotus Centre Badges
* Dunlop SP Aquajet 165 SR13 Tyres
* Spare Wheel
Suspension & Brakes –
* Live Axle
* Standard Brakes
*Reluctantly the current owner, who has only had this car for a few months has to sell it due to a dodgy back! (not caused by the Lotus)
* This unique Lotus Super 7 Holbay S is the only factory built version and would be a welcome addition to any serious collector of Iconic, Classic, British sports cars?
* Built by Lotus Components back in the late sixties it was then fully restored in the mid eighties by the current owner Vincent Haydon of Vincent Haydon Cars, a well know Lotus collector, restorer and dealer!
* This car was the car the star of the 1970 Sport Car Show and featured on the front cover of the show catalogue. It was also the car used for road test for all of the leading motoring magazines of the time including Autocar, Motor Sport, Car and Conversions, Hot Car, Motoring News, Car and Motor.
* Back in the day you could buy a Lotus Super 7 for £775.00, a Lotus Super 7 Twin Cam SS for £1,225.00 with this Lotus Super 7 Holbay S coming in at a staggering £1,600.00!
* This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a one of a kind Lotus Super 7 Holbay S that was Lotus Cars press and road test car? It is in fantastic condition and has been maintained to the highest standard without any regard to cost or time?
What are you waiting for call GP Sevens on 01732 445782 ???
GP Sevens –
* GP Sevens is all about professionalism, quality, fun and personal service.
* Owned and run by Antony Paine and Damian Gravely, ex Caterham Cars senior employees, who have the experience, knowledge and passion for the Caterham and Lotus brands.
* We are an appointment only business so we can dedicate quality time to you the customer in your search to find your perfect Seven.
* On our door step we have the perfect driving roads full of twists and turns, dips and rises to show you why a Seven is the ultimate drivers car.
By Appointment Only
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts