1970 Rare and in exceptional condition Giulia Biscione) For Sale
- brand: Alfa Romeo
- model: Giulia Super 1600 (Biscione) 105-26
- conditions: restored vehicle
- first enrollment: 14/05/1970
- documents: in order for the transfer of ownership, vehicle free of mortgages and administrative stops
- targha: original Italian
- registration certificate: ready passage
- valid revision: deadline 05/2019
- chassis number: AR 1864340
- engine model: 005261a
- matching numbers
- displacement: 1570
- power: Cv 103.7
- gearbox type: manual
- number of gears: 5 + r.m.
- Km. Reported to instrument: 700
- general conditions: perfectly moving vehicle without any type of mechanical, electrical or bodywork problem
- mechanical conditions: excellent
- engine conditions: excellent
- number of seats: 05
- vehicle always kept in the garage
- vehicle never damaged
- type of bodywork: sedan
- number of doors: 04
- body color: white alfa romeo
- bodywork conditions: perfect
- underbody conditions: perfect
- chromed parts conditions: perfect
- wheel rim conditions: perfect
- pneumatic conditions: new
- condition of the interiors: preserved
- interior color: black
- type of interior lining: leatherette
- seat conditions: excellent
- internal lining conditions: excellent, clean and without breakage
- road test: excellent has no problems, very quiet, brakes, suspensions, perfect gearboxes
- country of first registration: Italy
- owners: n.03
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.
Offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated. This is a used vehicle. It is advisable to inspect the vehicle before making an offer to avoid disappointment later. To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact the seller.
Possibility of transport and delivery by separate agreement regarding time, conditions and costs, in case of buyers residing abroad, inform in advance about the procedures and procedures for registering the vehicle in your country, the European certificate of conformity if required and is available for a fee
Other cars and motorcycles on our website: - details above
Email contact is preferable. Deliveries worldwide, ask for cost estimates.
Unintentional errors or inaccuracies are possible in the description of the characteristics of the vehicle or of the exposed price due to transcriptions or printing errors; such information does not represent a contractual commitment in any way and therefore, we invite you to check the specific characteristics of the vehicle by contacting the seller. Being historical vehicles with several years from the date of construction, the company is not liable for any lack or discrepancy of parts or components compared to the original production and approval characteristics. The purchaser is required to carry out the necessary checks. The company is available to purchase directly or to make the sales account of motor vehicles and / or motor vehicles
"This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo Italy.The offers do not include transfer of ownership, radiation for export and transport, unless otherwise indicated.To make an appointment for an inspection, please contact us at the details below or via email address using the button below "
more car and bikes on our website: - details above
We advise our clients to contact us via email. We provide a shipping service worldwide and, if you are interested, we’ll give you an estimate of the total costs.
The description and the price of the vehicle are for general informational purposes only. “braveragazze motors” makes no guarantees regarding invluntary errors, inaccuracy, completeness, or reliability due to transcription or printing mistakes. The information does not represent in any way a contractual commitment and therefore we invite you to an independent verification about the vehicles features contacting the Seller. As the historical vehicles have been constructed several years ago, the Company is not liable for any lack or deformity of parts/components comparing with the original product features and homologation. The clients are welcome to check the vehicle at our showroom.
The Company is available to buy cars and/or motorcycles directly from clients or to sell on their behalf.
A VERY nice, ALL original, VERY rare, perfectly running/driving and early '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300Ti ( standing pedals ). With the original engine. Can be driven anywhere. It has Dutch registration......
We have an unrestored 1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super in superb condition available. Franco Di Lulio bought it on the 19th September 1972 in Italy. The bodywork is in great condition with all panels.....
Recently purchased in Arezzo Italy a wonderfull example of one of the last Series II Super model with twin headlamps, extra gauges, gearbox console, badged as Giulia Super 1.3 and the hubcaps with.....